Job Detail - Assistant Manager - People & Culture
Assistant Manager People and Culture
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to the classroom!
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager people and Culture who can be a part of our HR team with proven experience and knowledge in HR . This person should be comfortable with working in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment and show great initiative and ownership for taking on new roles and responsibilities.
- Hands on experience on all HR functions .
- Experience in managing employee’s onboarding and offboarding process.
- Conducting exit interviews to identify the reason.
- Hands-on experience in planning and driving the employee engagement activities.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the employee life cycle.
- Good understanding of Learning and Development initiatives and performance Appraisal.
- Familiar with modern HR strategies and processes.
- Ability to work in a fast growing and creative environment.
- Should have excellent communication and able to coordinate with the global team.
- Ability to manage employee communication efficiently.
- Good understanding of HR policies and procedures.
What you will need:
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate, MBA preferred.
- Between 5 to 7 years experience from HR generalist background.
- Should have advanced excellent communication skills.
- Should have A go gather approach.
- Should be self motivated.
- Should be cordial.
- Should be an Out of the box thinker.
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.