Job Detail - Account Executive (Remote)
Elevate K-12 is on a mission to ensure every student receives a high-quality education, regardless of zip code. We are changing the way classrooms work by creating a brand new category of LIVE, virtual classroom instruction that gives students access to exceptional, certified, live teachers through our two-sided network. Our teachers are securely streamed in from across the country into tens of thousands of classrooms, providing instruction that would otherwise be unavailable in many districts across the U.S. Our goal is to enable high-quality, live teaching for every learner in the U.S., from kindergarten through their first jobs, so they can identify and pursue their unique passions in life. We are the new way to the classroom!
Elevate K-12 is a series-C funded (led by General Catalyst), high-growth, EdTech company enjoying strong business momentum. We are growing rapidly within a $72B+ TAM and have a first-mover/first-scaler advantage. We are working to become an iconic EdTech brand in live teaching, uplifting the lives of millions of students and creating unique job opportunities for teachers in this new, innovative category of education.
We are looking for thoughtful and engaging Account Executives who are hungry for our mission. You will be responsible for booking business while developing and strengthening relationships with school districts and individual schools within the districts. This role is for someone fearless in engaging in peer-to-peer conversations around education while building trust-based long-term relationships!
What You Will Do:
- Building your book of business and own the relationships in schools and districts
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Generate new business activities with the support of a Sales Development Representative
- Create and foster deep relationships with new and existing customers across many stakeholders
- Work with our school districts to understand their problems and find ways to position Elevate as a long-term partner
- Keep a consistent pulse on the renewal health of partner districts
- Cross-functional collaboration within Operations and other departments
- Up to 30% travel may be required
- Prior experience in the K-12 educational system preferred (I.E. Principal, Assistant Principal Instructional Coach, Teachers with sales experience)
- Prior sales experience NOT required
- Strong ability to establish relationships with prospects
- Able to higher complexity in sales cycle to sell to district level officials
- Structured, strategic approach to building and expanding relationships
- Experience working cross-functionally
- “Competitive”, “Builder”, “Closer” & “Adaptable” mentality
What we offer:
- Being a part of history to change education
- An amazing team of “Elevaters” with a strong, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Excellent compensation
- Unlimited PTO (Paid Time Off) & 12 company paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Learning Programs
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more
- Phone stipend
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.