Job Detail - Senior Enterprise Account Executive (Remote)
Who we are:
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
We are a Series C funded hi-growth Edtech company and we live the mission of Elevate K-12, and we’re getting better each day, if all of this sounds exciting to you – We want to hear from you!
Who you are:
We are looking for thoughtful and engaging sales professionals that are hungry for our mission. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for building trust and strengthening relationships with school districts and individual schools within the districts. Since you will spend the first year focused on selling new business and reaching expansion targets, you should have a track record of exceeding revenue targets. Engaging in fearless peer-to-peer conversation regarding ways to improve the partnership and building trust-based long-term relationships with your partners excites you.
What value you will add:
- Building your book of business and own the relationships
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Generate new business activities with the support of Sales Development Resource (SDR)
- Create and foster deep relationships with new and existing customers across many stakeholders
- Work with our school districts to understand their problem and find ways to position Elevate as a long-term partner
- Keep a consistent pulse on the renewal health of 20+ clients
- Cross-functional collaboration within Operations and other departments
- Up to 30% travel may be required
What you will need:
- 10+ years experience as a high-performing sales professional (preferred)
- 5+ years experience selling B2B at an enterprise level (preferred)
- Strong ability to establish relationships with prospects
- Experience selling a complex value-based sales cycle
- Structured, strategic approach to building and expanding relationships
- Experience working cross-functionally
- “Builder”, “closer” & “adaptable” mentality
- Basic knowledge in (Salesforce) CRM, Excel, and Microsoft Products
- High-growth company experience (preferred)
- Chicago based and able to come into the office 2X a week (Tuesday and Wednesday)
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation - OTE of $200K-$250K plus!
- Team Focused & High-Performance Culture: Problem Solvers, Passionate & Mission Driven
- Unlimited PTO & 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more
- Employee Assistance Program
- Phone Reimbursement & Employee Discounts
- Chicago Office Gym & Roof Top Space
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism, and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper-growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We welcome women and underrepresented groups to apply even if they don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. These groups may be more likely to apply only if they meet all of the qualifications on a job description. We hope this inspires any applicant that is interested in the role even if they don’t meet all of the requirements in the “Who you are” section.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.