Job Detail - Customer Success Operations Director
Elevate K-12 is on a mission to ensure every student receives a high-quality education, regardless of zip code. We are changing the way classrooms work by creating a brand-new category of live, virtual classroom instruction to give students access to exceptional teachers through our two-sided network. Our certified teachers from across the country are securely streamed into tens of thousands of classrooms, providing instruction that would otherwise be unavailable in many districts across the U.S. Our goal is to enable high-quality, live teaching for every learner in the U.S., from kindergarten through their first jobs, so they can identify and pursue their unique passions in life. We are the new way to the classroom!
Elevate K-12 is a series-C funded (led by General Catalyst), high-growth, EdTech company enjoying strong business momentum. We are growing at 150%+ CAGR in a $50B TAM with plans to double again next year. We have the first mover, and now the first-scaler, advantage and we are working to become an iconic EdTech brand in live teaching, uplifting the lives of millions of students and creating unique job opportunities for teachers in this new, innovative category of education.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Operations Director to optimize processes and systems that improve the overall effectiveness and scalability of our Customer Success organization. This role will work alongside Customer Success leadership to ensure that we are establishing best practices on how to deliver the optimal customer experience and results at scale.
What you will do:
- Design, optimize and administer our Customer Health models and administrative processes.
- Develop Customer Success playbooks and SOPs for key processes and drive CS team best practice sharing.
- Ensure Customer Success Team adherence to client engagement standard processes, including creating the training to develop this team.
- Coordinate key cross-organizational activities (e.g., client resourcing, product management prioritization).
- Build & drive process, change management and operational efficiencies within Customer Success organization.
- 10+ total years of professional work experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in Customer Success Operations or Revenue Operations function at a SaaS or enterprise service business; High growth start up experience is preferred.
- 3+ years of team/people management experience
- You must be highly technical, results driven, customer focused, and skilled at building internal relationships.
- Experience with client management systems (e.g. Salesforce, Gainsight) and best practices.
- Ability to manage complex processes and affect change, with experience developing customer and internal operational playbooks.
- Data-driven, proactive, analytical, detailed oriented, and a problem solver.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities.
What we offer:
- An amazing team of “Elevaters” with a strong, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO (Paid Time Off) & 12 company paid holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more
- Phone stipend
- Chicago office gym & roof top space
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.