Job Detail - Senior Content Marketing Manager (Remote)
Who we are:
Elevate K-12 is on a mission to ensure every student receives a high-quality education, regardless of zip code. We are changing the way classrooms work by creating a brand-new category of live, virtual classroom instruction to give students access to exceptional teachers through our two-sided network. Our certified teachers from across the country are securely streamed into tens of thousands of classrooms, providing instruction that would otherwise be unavailable in many districts across the U.S. Our goal is to enable high-quality, live teaching for every learner in the U.S., from kindergarten through their first jobs, so they can identify and pursue their unique passions in life. We are the new way to the classroom!
Elevate K-12 is a series-C funded (led by General Catalyst), high-growth, EdTech company enjoying strong business momentum. We are growing at 150%+ CAGR in a $50B TAM with plans to double again next year. We have the first-mover, and now the first-scaler, advantage and we are working to become an iconic EdTech brand in live teaching, uplifting the lives of millions of students and creating unique job opportunities for teachers in this new, innovative category of education.
We are seeking a talented and creative Senior Content Marketing Manager to join our team. You'll make an impact by leading the creation of collateral for our B2B Sales team to use in client and prospective meetings, develop content to be used in B2B demand generation campaigns, and create digital content for our website, social channels, and email campaigns that span B2B and B2C. You'll work cross-functionally with our Demand Gen team, Revenue Operations, Sales Enablement, Design and Brand/Product Marketing, and Teacher Recruitment and Community. You’ll leverage our in-house Designer as well as freelancers to augment our work in an impactful and cohesive way.
You will be responsible for leading the strategy and creation of content for all marketing and sales needs at Elevate.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Brand Marketing, Demand Gen, Sales, and Teacher Growth to understand their content and collateral needs and requirements
- Lead the content and collateral strategy across Elevate, leveraging the brand and design style guides to create the best copy for each use case
- Ensure that all content aligns to best practices and remain true to Elevate's style and voice
- Develop and maintain a library of content and collateral for use across the company
- Create materials for print and digital marketing campaigns, including brochures, website landing pages, sales presentations and brand identity
- Understand the results of our content campaigns and use data and insights to improve our content library going forward
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience in content marketing or related field
- Content Marketing experience where you move into strategy, beyond execution
- Experience in creating content for social media, websites, online advertising, and print materials
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
What we offer:
- An amazing team of “Elevaters” with a strong, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO (Paid Time Off) & 12 company paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more
- Phone & Internet stipend
- One time office and equipment stipend
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.