Job Detail - Director of Revenue Operations (Remote)
Elevate K-12 is on a mission to ensure every student receives a high-quality education, regardless of zip code. We are changing the way classrooms work by creating a brand new category of LIVE, virtual classroom instruction that gives students access to exceptional, certified, live teachers through our two-sided network. Our teachers are securely streamed in from across the country into thousands of classrooms, providing instruction that would otherwise be unavailable in many districts across the U.S. Our goal is to enable high-quality, live teaching for every learner in the U.S., from kindergarten through their first jobs, so they can identify and pursue their unique passions in life. We are the new way to the classroom!
Elevate K-12 is a series-C funded (led by General Catalyst), high-growth, EdTech company enjoying strong business momentum. We are growing rapidly within a $72B+ TAM and have a first-mover/first-scaler advantage. We are working to become an iconic EdTech brand in live teaching, uplifting the lives of millions of students and creating unique job opportunities for teachers in this new, innovative category of education
We are seeking a Director of Revenue Operations to join our Sales team. You will work within Sales, and cross-functionally, to build and improve workflows, implement new tools, and drive overall sales and operational productivity. You will manage processes essential to our go-to-market productivity, including planning, reporting, goal setting, process optimization, tech systems management and compensation management. You have experience at a startup in build-mode, are comfortable working through ambiguity, and are excited about the opportunity to have a significant impact on an organization in a rapid-growth phase.
What you will do:
- Own the Sales operating system (e.g., recurring meetings, KPI reporting, pipeline inspection, quota setting) across the Sales team sub-functions
- Manage Sales team goals and incentive compensation approach, in coordination with the People team
- Manage the Sales forecast and strategic planning based on robust data analysis, in coordination with the Finance team
- Act as System Administrator for Sales tech stack (e.g., Salesforce, CaptivateIQ)
- Lead Sales team contribution to cross-functional initiatives, working closely with Customer Success, Marketing, Product, People and Finance teams
- Act as a subject matter expert for Sales systems, data, and processes to provide recommendations for building advanced Sales capabilities
Who you are:
Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the operational elements of building a high-growth SaaS company. You have significant experience using tools and systems to drive sales productivity and expertise of sales systems and tools that support go-to-market teams–including Salesforce CRM, etc. You thrive in the driver’s seat of complex, cross-functional projects, have a bias towards action, are comfortable with KPI reporting, and are a detail-oriented thinker with strong project management skills.
- Minimum of 10 years total professional experience, with 5+ years working in Sales or Revenue Operations.
- Proven experience in scaling revenue operations in a high-growth startup environment.
- Strong data analysis and project management skills.
- Experience driving results in a B2B “Land and expand” sales model
- Familiarity with modern SaaS tech including hands-on design, procurement and system admin experience.
- Project Management expertise to lead initiatives cross-functionally
- Effective interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to develop trusted relationships across stakeholders.
What we offer:
- An amazing team of “Elevaters” with a strong, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO (Paid Time Off) & 12 company paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Learning Programs
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more
- Phone reimbursement & employee discounts
- Chicago office gym & roof top space
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.