Job Detail - MS French US Certified Teacher – Virtual
Teach Live, and Live life on your terms. All our Teacher opportunities are 100% virtual, work from home jobs on a part-time basis! If you are a certified Teacher in the United States, you can teach virtually from anywhere in the world!
Let's get the pay out of the way: You can earn between $22.00/hr - $28.00/hr dependent upon Subject, State, class assignment, and admin time! We have put the power in your hands – Design your schedule and maximize your time!
What You’ll Need
- An active, verifiable French teaching certificate in the United States.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in the United States.
- A daily available time block of at least three consecutive hours, Monday through Friday, 8am-4pm EST.
- Ability to work a part-time schedule of 5-25 hours per week on average during normal school times.
- A laptop/desktop computer with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Experience working with students in grades 3-8.
- Most importantly – a passion for having more teaching time for your students!
What You’ll Do
- Become a part of our Teacher Network, which will enable you to take on virtual classroom assignments as well as substitute teaching opportunities.
- Teach students virtually while using Elevate K-12’s proprietary education software portal.
- Teach French for grades 3-8 for a school district in the United States.
- Provide high-quality, live instruction.
- Engage with students in a dynamic classroom environment using Elevate K-12 prepared content and curriculum.
- Collaborate effectively with Elevate K-12 team members to improve student learning.
What You’ll Get
- A high level of freedom and flexibility with a support system behind you!
- We pay for both teaching hours as well as administrative time!
- $22.00/hr - $28.00/hr
- 100% remote – While your students are still in a classroom, you will be teaching from wherever you choose!
- A support system in the way of a classroom coach to be in the classroom with the students, a dedicated teaching coach to help you along your way, and a network of teachers to ask questions to!
- Focus on what’s most important – teaching French to your students in the United States!
- Find new and exciting ways to engage your students! We take care of the curriculum so you can focus on differentiating learning for student success.
- We offer the ability to participate in professional learning opportunities to help effectively teach in the Elevate environment.
Elevate K-12 is a creative, challenging, and adventurous community where individuals and teams are driven by growth, collaboration, and the goal to constantly focus on our students' needs. But through all of this, we always remember why we’re here: to teach!
Focus on what matters to you! Elevate K-12 has a unique structure that allows you to focus on your life without sacrificing more time than necessary. We want you to teach and not spend countless hours in additional meetings that hinder your work-life-balance. Whether we are your primary position, a secondary position or a way for you to keep in touch after retirement, we are here for you so you can be here for your students!
Thank you for your interest in Elevate K-12. We are excited to have you join us on our journey to bring equity and opportunity to our students, regardless of zip code!
Elevate K-12 is an equal opportunity employer.