Job Detail - Customer Support Executive: Night Shift
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
In pursuit of this goal, we are looking for Customer Support Executive to join our technical team as we move from being a tech-enabled service to a tech product company. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people who love solving complex business problems and providing excellent technical solutions. If you are passionate about joining a mission-driven, education technology company and creating the future of EdTech, then this role is for you!
- Collaborate with the team and external stakeholders in the US and India to understand and resolve issues
- Handle technical and non-technical support queries and accordingly resolves issues
- Triage and direct issues to appropriate stakeholders when needed
- Tie up complex technical problems for the Developers to fix when needed
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support to clients and team members
- Provide real time solutions related to software, networking, servers issues
What you will need:
- Between 2 years to 5 years professional experience from voice &/or Chat process.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in troubleshooting web-based systems/applications, experience in diagnosing the system logs
- Should have knowledge in troubleshooting problems like platform issues, delivery issues, manage multiple live chats from the clients
- Should have sound knowledge of hardware & software
- Should have basic MS Excel & MS Word knowledge
- Qualification - Graduate
- Willing to work in night shifts. Working window between 5 pm - 4 am
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.