Live the way you love.
Live Spanish teaching on your own part-time schedule. Choose the hours (up to 25 per week) you want to teach, and teach from home or anywhere life takes you.
I love that Elevate allows me to teach students across the country. The interactive portal makes it easy and fun to connect with each student in the classroom for class discussions, problem solving, and answering questions.
Become an Elevate live Spanish Teacher
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are flexible, we are fun, and we are the future of the classroom!
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teachers are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission.
If you love teaching and have a passion for building relationships with your students, we want to hear from you! This is your opportunity to focus on your craft of teaching while we take care of all the curriculum, content, and classroom management. Never step foot in a classroom again! You will have the flexibility to work fully remote around your schedule, part-time (up to 20-25 hours/week). This is your opportunity to join the Elevate K-12 teacher network.
We are currently looking for a Virtual Part-Time Spanish Teacher with a passion for teaching students and impacting outcomes. This is a remote position and requires an active teaching certificate that is for a grade level 6th or higher (preferably secondary).
- Teach students virtually part-time (2-5 hours/day) during regular school hours
- Teach grades 6-12
- Provide high-quality instruction live
- Engage with students in dynamic classroom environment using Elevate K-12 prepared content
- Collaborate effectively with Elevate K-12 team members to improve student outcomes
- Design your schedule to maximize your time
- 1099 Independent Contract
What you will need:
- Availability of 3+ hour block consistently Monday-Friday between 8am-4pm EST
- Part-time schedule of 5-25 hours per week
- Laptop/desktop with internet connection
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in the United States
- Active teaching certificate in Spanish or equivalent
- Past experience working with students at the middle or high school level
- An engaging personality
- Passion for helping K-12 students
Why be a part of the movement at Elevate K-12?
- No lunch duty or classroom management – A paraprofessional will be assigned to you to help with grading and parent-teacher communication
- You focus on your teaching craft – We take care of the curriculum
- Live your passion & help kids find theirs
- You will build relationships with your students everyday – Never miss a “light bulb” moment
- Our teachers care about their students, each other and our mission to bring equity to education
Teacher Benefits & Perks:
- $30/hour + bonuses. We pay for both teaching hours and 20% administrative time outside the classroom
- Ultimate work-life balance
- Professional development and training
- College tuition discounts
- Virtual social hours
- 100% remote: Ditch the commute and swap your dress shoes for slippers!
Teach live, and live life on your own terms.
Teach Spanish from home during the day and choose your own hours from 8 to 5. Skip the commute and the endless hours of writing lesson plans.
Join certified Spanish teachers from across the country who are providing live-streamed, high-quality instruction to schools.